Friday 23 November 2012

SO WHAT IS 'THE ANGRY, ANGRY GUN COMPANY'?

   The name came about from a suggestion made by my wife a short while back, and to tell you the truth I found it ironically amusing, so there it stayed. Airguns are a passion of mine as they are to many others young and old, whether they're used for plinking, hunting, field target, or HFT, even those who take it to the discipline of Olympic level.

I have several projects sitting around and I am keen to be getting on with them. I will document thier progress as well as the progess on tools and machinery such as gingery slyle lathe and metal smelting furnace to help me do a more professional job upon them. More than anything this will be a learning experience for me, and through  trial and error will be able to help others along the way, and hopefully learn from others myself. I have found you tube and google in general a great wealth of information.

One the major reasons for this blog is to find likeminded people in Cirencester  and surrounding area who are at a loss for somewhere to practice for HFT and FT without having to pay through the nose for the privilege.

So there will be documented projects to follow and possible recipes on pigeon pie, yum yum.

TTFN, Tet  

No comments:

Post a Comment